278 E Congress St
Tucson, AZ 85701
Join us on the newly expanded, remodeled and heated Playground Bar & Lounge ROOFTOP every Sunday from 11am to 2pm for Trumpets and Tequila Mariachi Sunday Brunch with musical guests Mariachi Luz De Luna! Soak in Downtown Tucson’s historic, hip vibe on the corner of 5th Ave & Congress at our open-air bar & patio w/ agave-rich spirits as the Southwest’s finest perform traditional canciónes during our brunch service.
Get here early for a great seat on the newly remodeled Playground rooftop, still featuring those great views of downtown’s skyline, our famous sunsets & mountain ranges!
Make reservations thru VIP@PlaygroundTucson.com or HERE.
Our special Brunch Menu, in addition to our Daily Menu:
- House Special – Please Inquire, rotates weekly
- Chicken & French Toast – chicken strips deep fried in southern-style batter with ranch dressing, cinnamon french toast sticks with fresh berry compote $12
- Open-Faced Sammy – butter bread toast, two eggs any style, sliced avocado, Welsh cheddar and whole-grain mustard sauce, with mixed green salad $10
- Brunch Flatbread – Spanish chorizo, two eggs over medium, creamy cheese, red potato, arugula and sliced red onion $11
à La Carte :
- Fruit – served with Tajin $5
- Egg $1 (1)
- Herb-Roasted Tomato Slices $2
- Bacon $2 (1)
- Toast – your choice of marble rye, pumpernickel or butter bread, served with berry compote and butter $2
- Ranchero Beans $3
- Breakfast Sausage Patty $2 (1)
El Guapo – El Jimador Tequila, Aperol, citrus, simple syrup, mango con chili rim $6
Bloody Maria – El Jimador Tequila, house-made bloody mix $6
Que Cafe! – Coffee and sweet cream, spiked with Patron XO $6
Bottle of Mimosas – Sparkling wine, choice of 2 juices $20
Luz de Luna are known the world-over for their performances with Calexico, be it in the studio, the stage, at international musical festivals or on DVD, such as the best-selling “World Drifts In: Live At The Barbican London.”